Thursday, February 24, 2011

All coming together...

I got the call today that I was offered the job (summer, paid internship) at Aflac as a sales associate. I am very happy that I got the job, but I am also worried because staying in Madison over the summer consists of a lot of costs that I am worried that I won't be able to pay. Rent is so expensive here, so are summer courses, and I would also have to buy a car if I took this job.

Working at Aflac would be a great way to stick my foot in the door of the business industry. So many things to think about with college life. I guess this is what it is like to be an adult. Am I able to make my own decisions? Am I able to choose the right decisions out of the bad ones?

I am sincerely excited for what this next year has to offer me, but I feel like life is hitting me at high speed and I don't know how to handle everything that is coming at me. I am trying to take one day at a time, but things like this I want to plan out. I wish there was a magic eight ball that always told you what you should do. I wish that God gave black and white answers to my prayers. I wish I knew how to handle life.

I guess thats the joy of this world...you will never know what is going to hit you next.

No comments:

Post a Comment