Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Failure

Failure #1: I did not post yesterday. I am disappointed in myself, but since it was a busy day Valentine's Day, it was not so bad. Overall, with all the people I know, everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Mostly, I see Valentine's Day as a day for couples to celebrate the fact that they are together and in love. More and more every year, single women are taking this holiday and making it day in which everyone should pity them for being single. Being  single should not be something to be ashamed of; I believe that everyone needs time to spend of their own to find out who they are and what they need to do in their life. Overall, you cannot be happy in a relationship unless you can be happy with yourself.

Sadly, I don't have much time to write a whole blog tonight, but hopefully I will come to a new realization tomorrow to comment about. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment