Monday, February 21, 2011

Falling Together.

I don't know if I should be surprised or simply happy that things are getting better and better with each day. I feel like things are getting more relaxed and happy between relationships. It is a beautiful thing when the people you love become closer to you.

I am a very outgoing person when I know someone and I am friends with them, but when it comes to meeting new people, I am very, very shy. I love making new friends, it is just hard for me to reach out and try to talk to someone new. So, I am very happy that I have made a few friends in my classes ~ it is more than I ever expected.

I am sorry that there is not much for me to talk about, but not much has changed. Have a good night. God bless you. Amen.

PS:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment