Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls

Every time one of my friends is involved with something even remotely stressful, they can turn from the nicest person to an evil fiend in less than sixty seconds. No girl can blame all of their mood swings on PMS, even though they try. Yes, even I can be rude, mean and obnoxious, but at least I can admit that.

The trouble with girls these days is that they won't admit to anything. They try to make everyone believe that nothing is their fault and that they are perfect little girls. Nice try, but no cigar. I don't care if you didn't get the job  that you interviewed for. I don't care if you lost a personal belonging. There is no reason for lashing out and yelling at another person for something that was your fault. Again bad things happen to those who let them. Thus, when you lose something or don't receive something that you were wishing for, the only blame is on you.

I do understand that I am not excused from this event. I have done these things, but again, I admit to it and do something that most girls hate to do: apologize. A simple, "I'm so sorry" can have a huge affect on the aftermath of a situation. We all do things that we aren't proud of, but can we learn from them and move on?

*I am adding this as a revision:

I will admit that sometimes bad things happen because you are in the wrong place at the wrong time or someone else screwed you over. I understand that life if full of ups and downs, I just wish that people understood that fact and faced life with a "go with the flow" mentality. We all need to take things one day at a time, sometimes even one hour at a time. Live life when you can and don't overreact to things that you can't control. God did not want us to live life stressed, so don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment