Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Never Underestimate...

...the power of positive thinking. Good things in life happen to those who allow them to happen. Bad things in life happen to those who allow them to happen. I double check locks, doors, school and work assignments and tasks, and I try to never count my chickens before they hatch. Maybe call me superstitious, but I believe that thinking about a possibility before it is certain ruins your chances of that possibility actually happening. I try not to brag or tell people about interviews or job offers that I have received, so if I don't actually take the job, I don't look like a overconfident idiot.

I am very content and somewhat proud of everything that I have accomplished in my life. I feel like everything I have received is because I took the steps necessary to reach it. I try to open my life up to opportunities; I try to do certain things that might have beneficial consequences after the fact. In the same way, I try to be nice to people, mostly in fear that if I am mean to them, it will come back to bite me in the butt.

So maybe if I keep thinking positively about everything and not expecting too much before it happens, more good things will happen to me? I hope so; I wish the best for everyone else too!

No comments:

Post a Comment