Thursday, February 17, 2011

Opinions

Everyone is protesting today. I am a quiet person, so I will never be the type to go out and protest, especially about politics. Even though I am a very opinionated person, I do not like to "join the group" when people are opposing an idea or belief. Honestly, each person has their own opinion, and no matter what you do or what you tell them, their opinion is going to still be ingrained in their minds. I am very open minded and love talking to people about new things that they have experienced or why they believe the things that they do.

I hope that sometime soon everyone can learn to understand and honor the fact that people have their own opinions. I hope that there will be a day in which people don't try to conform each other. I hope that one day, we can all be happy with our own ideas and who we are as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment