Saturday, February 19, 2011

People.

I don't understand why so many people have to be so rude. So many little things anyone else does can set some people off into a rampage of anger. Sometimes, I believe that people have nothing better to do, so they choose to get upset about something so insignificant just so they have someone to debate with.

Facebook has made this worse. Every single day, I log into Facebook just to read comments between friends about how they hate each other. Facebook gossip has turned many friends into enemy, and they throw around demeaning words about their sexuality and character that they would have never said in person.

I am not an angry person, but stupid things that people do irritate me. I can't believe how people can go from having no say in something to being part of a angry or outspoken group (mob mentality). I like my peace and quiet. I like sitting in front of a fireplace reading a good novel. If I have an issue with something, I track it to its source and take care of that problem.

The main thing that I learned throughout high school is the fact that if you don't want someone to know something, don't tell anyone. Some how throughout this perfect life God had planned for us, people turned evil and disrespectful. I don't understand how people can be so inconsiderate and rude. This life is meant for us to love, learn and have fun living - not to torture others and hurt them.

On the bright side, throughout the stress of school and work, this upcoming week seems to be starting out as a good one. Plans are coming together and I am even going to be able to go snowboarding tonight! Hopefully everything turns out as planned. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Love your blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete