Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Truthfully?

Is it true that you have to give up something that you want in order to get something else that you want? If that is true, then I am set. I feel like that I am passing up on so many good opportunities, and I am being overlooked by so many great opportunities because I have been so occupied with life's options.

The best thing about life is that you learn by your losses or your mistakes. If you don't get a job opportunity, you know how you should present yourself in the interview the next time. If you don't do well on a test, you know what you need to study better next time.

Well, I am hoping that the one job that I am waiting for; the one I keep praying about - hopefully I will get it. Hopefully things will work out the best, for everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment