Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And nothing stays the same...

Tyler is heading off to Wyoming to work for the summer.
I am starting work at Pick n Save (again) soon.
I am trying to finish up my Insurance Licensing tests.
I will be starting online classes soon.

Each day that passes, nothing stays the same - and no matter how much you wanna fight it, life with go on with or without you. It is stressful and scary to think that there is nothing that I can do to stop that. I always fight for what I want. I try to always help others as much as I can.

I hope that no matter what happens this whole summer, I hope that it all turns out the best for everyone. I love Tyler with my whole heart, and I ask everyone to keep him in their prayers while he is away from home. Thanks, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment